Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Supernatural - My Fanbase: Exclusive Cindy Sampson Interview

Source: My Fanbase [follow link for complete interview]

Supernatural

SUPERNATURAL - MY FANBASE: Exclusive Cindy Sampson Interview

She's the woman who conquered Dean Winchester's heart in "Supernatural": Lisa Braeden, played by Cindy Sampson. In this interview Cindy talks about her thoughts on the relationship between Dean and Lisa, how she landed the role and what she felt like at her first fan convention...

Photobucket

... Q: You play Lisa on "Supernatural" but you actually auditioned for another role, is that right? What happened?

Cindy Sampson: "I screen tested for Bela, but didn’t end up getting the part. My friends were devastated - ha. A couple weeks later I was offered the role of Lisa and when I read the script WHOA!! The coolest part is I never expected to be in season 5 or 6. It’s been a pretty amazing character to play.:

Q: The fans are very critical about the girls in Sam's and Dean's life and you ended up playing the one girl the fans were actually glad to see Dean start a family with. What is it in your opinion about Lisa that's so essentially right for Dean?

Cindy Sampson: "I think Lisa respects and understands Dean. He saved Ben... so, he's a hero in her eyes. I'm not sure she was SO right for him, but she was there when he needed and she knew HOW to be there for him. Until he turned into a vampire, of course..."

1 comment:

  1. i think lisa was great for dean yes he s a hunter but that doesnt mean he carnt have someone as well plenty of hunters do think it was a mistake to write them out and am hoping that they will be brought back before supernatural finishes.

    ReplyDelete